Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T-Shirt Sayings

I received a catalog in the mail the other day and just had to laugh at all the t-shirt sayings that they have to offer. Maybe they will make you chuckle too.

Just to name a few:
"I'm not Short, I'm Fun-sized"
"Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is Optional"
"Inside every person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened"
"I live at the corner of Kiss My Grass Avenue and No Frigging Way"
"Let me drop everything and work on your problem"
"My Indian name is Yes Dear"
"DILLIGARA" (Meaning: (DoILookLikeIGiveARatsAss"))
and my favorite of all:
"OMG, My Mother was Right about Everything"

I think a few of these are really true if you think about them. How many do you think are truisms? Anyway, I hope you chuckled a little.

Have a great day:)

Mega Mart Outlet Store

No comments:

Post a Comment